Monday, August 11, 2008

I heart fall!

Fall is my favorite time of the year! The weather is cool, I am not grumpy due to the intense sun hitting me, sweaters, best picture taking time and...... holiday cards!! These are the 2008 holiday cards. For my fall special I am doing a full photo session+ high resolution CD+20 holiday cards. You can choose a template and we can customize it however you would like. I only have one spot left in Sept. so hurry and email me for October and November. If you email me now until Sept 10, 2008 to set up your session, I will give you 10 extra cards.


CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE

2 comments:

Abby Stimpson said...

Elsha you are such an amazing photographer I am so excited for you to do our family photos when Bryce gets here :) You really have an extraordinary talent!

Unknown said...

Alright, I know which cards I like the best. I'm excited for Christmas pics!